This modern barometer weather station boasts a range of advanced features, including an ultra-precise barometer, thermometer and hygrometer, which all work together to provide highly accurate weather readings. Plus, it's equipped with adjustable altitude settings that allow you to get accurate readings for your exact location. Its user-friendly design makes it easy to use and reliable for long-term use.
In Stock Now
- 100% handmade in Germany
- Fischer barometer, hygrometer & thermometer
- Wall Mounted
- Chrome instrument & solid wooden case
- Ebony stained and varnished
- Made of high-quality materials
- Highly accurate
- An indoor climate meter
- More options in this series
- All our instruments are in the English language
- Full instructions on how to set up and use your barometer are in included with the device.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all our products; we can also offer a in house service centre if anything should go wrong. Click here to go to ourService Centre
- Frame 285 x 125mm or 11.4'' x 5'' inches
- Instruments 63/100/63mm or 2.5''/4''/2.5'
We can make it vertical, or horizontal depending on how you would like to hang it on your wall
This is an easy to read instrument that lets you see if rain is on the way so you can grab your umbrella or if sunshine on the way and you could pop on your sunscreen.
For healthy living, the hygrometer’s humidity gauge gives you the optimum climate figures in relation to season and room temperatures
This very popular modern style weather station also comes in a variety of finishes in the 9103 series, can be hung either vertically or horizontally your choice.
This lovely weather station is a future heirloom that can be passed down from generation to generation. The high-quality engineering that goes into every Fischer weather instrument will stand the test of time.
What does a Weather station measure?
What does a Barometer Measure?
Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather. A rising barometer indicates increasing air pressure = usually better weather. A falling barometer indicates decreasing air pressure = usually worse or changing weather.
What does a Hygrometer measure?
Humidity (or moisture) in the air. For comfortable and healthy living and working conditions, the humidity should be between 35 and 65% and temperatures between 18 & 24 C or 64F & 75F
What Does a Thermometer measure?
A thermometer is an instrument that measures the air’s temperature.